Friday, March 20, 2009

Photos of Scrapbooks

I promised you pictures of a few layouts that I did for the babies' scrapbooks. If you click on them, you should be able to see the big pics and detail. These pages are part of Amelia's 48-page scrapbook--Emerson's is identical, but with different, more masculine colors. I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had doing this. I always thought the Cricut machine was too expensive, but I watched it on ebay for months before purchasing it at a really good price for my early Christmas present. Plus, to pay someone to do these baby scrapbooks for me would cost a small fortune, so it was worth it.










I've been religiously snapping photos (and printing them at Wallgreens when they have their 10 cents per photo sales). When the babies hit 6 months, my goal is to stop my life long enough to fill up half the books' picture slots. I did that with Wyatt's scrapbook, and it worked great. Each child will have a scrapbook of their first year, and that's it! After that, I'll start a family scrapbook.

They can fight over it after I die...and I won't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment