Without laughter, there's no telling how rough life would be. Sometimes, I have to choose to laugh or get frustrated. Other times, I am left in stitches merely because I saw another person doubled over in laughter--it's catching! Oh to live in a world full of people who daily chose laughter instead of the alternative. Here are some of my recent giggles:
- Teenager nursery workers on Sunday telling me they fed the twins "early" because "they were starving!" Yeah right--the little con artists.
- Emerson intensely fussing for attention, then looking over at my mom (who wouldn't pick him up) and smirking once I save him.
- Wyatt putting a Cheerio in his mouth to break it in half, and then feeding it to Amelia and Emerson like a mommy bird.
- Wyatt trying to mimic mommy by pressing his fingers to Amelia's eyes (and nearly knocking her over in the process), then saying, "I wipe 'melia's tears."
- Wyatt suddenly beating Amelia over the head with a cluster of geraniums until all the flowers fall off the stem.
- Doug calling me from inside the car wash for "help" on Saturday morning when Wyatt panicked and kept screaming, "I WANT MOMMY!!!"